7200emu.hacki.at Forum Index 7200emu.hacki.at
Dynamips, Dynagen and all that stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
7200emu.hacki.at Forum Index

hackibr>

Passed 642-642, QOS today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7200emu.hacki.at Forum Index -> CCIE thanks to dynamips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Passed 642-642, QOS today Reply with quote

Not really on topic, but I managed to pass the 642-642, QOS test this afternoon. Managed a 928, needed a 790. It was a hard test for me, dropped it last week with a 786 and was really scratching my head on what I'd messed it. Reviewed everything again and rescheduled using the PearsonVue "secondchance" promotion.

Anyway, thanks for your support in here.
crissa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Passed 642-642, QOS today Reply with quote

Timw wrote:
Not really on topic, but I managed to pass the 642-642, QOS test this afternoon. Managed a 928, needed a 790. It was a hard test for me, dropped it last week with a 786 and was really scratching my head on what I'd messed it. Reviewed everything again and rescheduled using the PearsonVue "secondchance" promotion.

Anyway, thanks for your support in here.

Hello,
congratulations!

What's next?
Bye, Tore

Timw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm probably going to have to backup and go after the CCNA-Voice next. I've already started the CVoice preparation, but I don't think I'll be able to complete all the CCVP tests before the June 09 deadline. Especially not with a refueling outage first quarter next year. (During refueling outages my 20 years of plant maintenance comes back to haunt me, and I end up working 12 hour shifts in upper containment coordinating the reactor disassembly and refueling. I'll probably lose 3 months starting in March 09.
crissa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timw wrote:
I'm probably going to have to backup and go after the CCNA-Voice next. I've already started the CVoice preparation, but I don't think I'll be able to complete all the CCVP tests before the June 09 deadline. Especially not with a refueling outage first quarter next year. (During refueling outages my 20 years of plant maintenance comes back to haunt me, and I end up working 12 hour shifts in upper containment coordinating the reactor disassembly and refueling. I'll probably lose 3 months starting in March 09.

Hello,
I wasn't aware that there is a deadline for the CCVP exam. Maybe I better finish my CCNP before I make plans for the future. ;-)

Good luck!
Bye, Tore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7200emu.hacki.at Forum Index -> CCIE thanks to dynamips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: