7200emu.hacki.at Forum Index 7200emu.hacki.at
Dynamips, Dynagen and all that stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
7200emu.hacki.at Forum Index

hackibr>

please help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7200emu.hacki.at Forum Index -> CCIE thanks to dynamips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NANDAN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: please help Reply with quote

Hi am a student doing master degree in computer networking and have a CCNP academic certification besides i love networking and becoming CCIE RS is become goal for me as of now i dont have any working experience in a industry on live networks but i am good at using dynamips ple some one help me how to give a start to a carrer in networking and my certification am reading jeff doyle TCP/IP volume 1 and 2 as of now thanks in advance
MrPaul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A CCIE with no practical knowledge is worthless. I know as I just released a contractor that was just that.

You need to start at the bottom and work your way up. Helpdesk, LAN admin, etc.

Do the jobs that noone else wants to do and the more you help the upper level network guys then the more they will want to take you under their wing. Try to find the answers to your problems on your own so you don't as the upper level guys questions that they think are stupid and it will display motivation. RTFM. If the FM doesn't exist for that particular part of the network your working on then create it as that will help you in many ways.

Last but not least. Post in the right forum unless you just got your "CCIE thanks to dynamips".

Any PM requests asking for help will be ignored. Post in the forum...that's why it's here.
conspathas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top advice Mr Paul on all points!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7200emu.hacki.at Forum Index -> CCIE thanks to dynamips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: