7200emu.hacki.at Forum Index 7200emu.hacki.at
Dynamips, Dynagen and all that stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
7200emu.hacki.at Forum Index

hackibr>

Passed CCIE R&S #25603

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7200emu.hacki.at Forum Index -> CCIE thanks to dynamips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willemboe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: Passed CCIE R&S #25603 Reply with quote

Hi,

I passed my CCIE R&S in Brussels last week. Thanks to Dynamips I could prepare for this exam without spending money on real routers. Some racktime was needed, because a few features are not available in dynamips.

I put some of my study material and little topologies online. I used this topologies to work on the technologies in an isolated environment. The big picture of full labs is important, but playing around with just one technology works perfectly well on just three or four routers.

http://www.routerlabs.de/

Wilhelm
CCIE #25603

mellowd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats and thanks!
Darkkmaul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Passed CCIE R&S #25603 Reply with quote

Congratulation!!!
hacki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations - welcome to the club.

h.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
conspathas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome work mate - well done and congrats!
admin123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Passed CCIE R&S #25603 Reply with quote

willemboe wrote:
Hi,

I passed my CCIE R&S in Brussels last week. Thanks to Dynamips I could prepare for this exam without spending money on real routers. Some racktime was needed, because a few features are not available in dynamips.

I put some of my study material and little topologies online. I used this topologies to work on the technologies in an isolated environment. The big picture of full labs is important, but playing around with just one technology works perfectly well on just three or four routers.

Wilhelm
CCIE #25603

congrats
m4madnimalik

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Switching using Dynamips Reply with quote

Congratulation man.
it is a great achievement.
would you like to share that how did u switching labs using dynamips??
tigerplug

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Smile
nitin_dixit06

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Please share the Dynaips .net file or Topology which u had Reply with quote

I will appricate you ,if u can copy and past here then it would be great for alll of us .

Please share the Dynaips .net file or Topology which u had used to do practice for u .
yy4507

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Passed CCIE R&S #25603 Reply with quote

Congrats!! I heard the V4 R&S is harder to pass. Well done!

willemboe wrote:
Hi,

Wilhelm
CCIE #25603
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7200emu.hacki.at Forum Index -> CCIE thanks to dynamips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: